EPA: Radioactive isotope levels are increasing in US — “These types of findings are to be expected in the coming days”WHY THE FUCK ISN'T OUR CIC ON TELEVISION TELLING US THIS?
March 28th, 2011 at 04:18 PM
EPA Monitoring Continues to Confirm That No Radiation Levels of Concern Have Reached the United States, EPA, March 28, 2011:
During detailed filter analyses from 12 RadNet air monitor locations across the nation, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) identified trace amounts of radioactive isotopes consistent with the Japanese nuclear incident. Some of the filter results show levels slightly higher than those found by EPA monitors last week and a Department of Energy monitor the week before. These types of findings are to be expected in the coming days and are still far below levels of public health concern.
EPA’s samples were captured by monitors in Alaska, Alabama, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Washington state over the past week and sent to EPA scientists for detailed laboratory analysis.
* EPA: Penn. and Mass. have seen elevated levels of radiation in rain — “Short-term elevations” not a health concern… How about Long-term?
* Feds admit radioactive xenon-133 from Fukushima detected TWO days ago in Washington State
* 3 different types of plutonium detected around Fukushima nuclear plant
* Confusion: Radiation still being released from Fukushima — Officials don’t know where it is coming from
* Friday at 7 pm ET: Steam coming from No. 3 reactor live on NHK (VIDEO)
I am sure there is much more then JUST xenon-133 in these plumes ! Reactors do not produce just one isotope element, there are several, while focusing on one with one measuring instrument they omit several other extremely harmful fission products...