American Samizdat

Monday, June 28, 2010. *

There are a number of really striking images that have come out of the BP environmental disaster, probably the only good or creative thing to come out of that disaster. I have used some of the more entertaining ones--while commenting on Pittsburgh, state and national races-- here and here.

I thought the reading public might be interested in the most striking images that I've seen. This is completely personal and arbitrary. You can suggest your own in the comments section.

I think the most effective image I've seen is the one that combines a famous Vietnam era photo of an execution with BP. It combines an anti war attitude with criticism of BP. Nice job.


Labels: ,

posted by Philip Shropshire at 8:53 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License