American Samizdat

Thursday, January 01, 2009. *

December 30th, 2008


I used to think that I could mentally handle any subject matter, no matter how horrible. What could be worse than what happened to Native Americans? The Soviet Union under Stalin and then what the Russians went through during World War II (estimates of the number of dead vary by millions)? The extermination programs of the Third Reich? Rwandan genocide… On and on. I was able to put these subjects in a sort of manageable, academic box. I could write papers about these things, discuss foreign policy failures, etc. blah blah without too much difficulty.

Some might call it clinical detachment. Objectivity. Whatever.
Later on, however, as I started to research trauma induced mind control, I also started to stumble over stories related to human trafficking and crimes against children.

You may or may not have noticed that I don’t post much about human trafficking and crimes against children. It’s not that I’m not aware of these stories (I am). For the first time, with these topics, I found myself wanting to un-read what I was reading, and I couldn’t.

There is palpable, opaque, murmuring evil in the world, and this shit, in my opinion, offers a crystal clear view of it.

So, I’m warning you, in the strongest possible terms: If this topic is new to you, and you proceed, know that you run the risk of not being able to go back. You never know how or when this stuff will haunt you, but it almost certainly will haunt you.

With the long preface/disclaimer/warning out of the way, I have just one question:
Which Texan was going to buy a young girl for three hundred thousand dollars? via cryptogon.


The above is what happened to Shauna Newell.


Also see, MSNBCIA: Teen recounts horror of abduction into sex slavery


Look deeply America, this is you.
posted by Uncle $cam at 7:47 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License