10. Increased Funding for Childhood CancerI'm pretty sure legal online poker will not help the economy; too many funny games with computer numbers is the heart of the problem. But I can't really argue with any of the rest.
9. Boost America's Economy with Legal Online Poker
8. Get the Insurance Companies out the Health Care
7. Revoke the George W. Bush tax cuts for the top 1 %.
6. Increase [miles per gallon] requirements now!
5. Stop using federal resources to undermine states' medicinal marijuana laws
4. The permanent closure of all Torture facilities. (Facilities such as: Guantanamo, and Abu Ghraib)
3. An end to the government sponsored abstinence education to be replaced by an introduction of age appropriate sex education.
2. Ending Marijuana Prohibition
1. Bullet Trains and Light Rail
Here's my wishlist (not comprehensive):
5. If we're going to insist on an auto bailout, give the money directly to the unions and let them run the factories. On the other hand...How about you?
4. Cars? Are you fucking kidding me? Do we really need more cars?
3. "Mortgage crisis"? Give. People. Their. Homes. Do the same for apartment dwellers.
2. Force banks to account for the TARP money or forceably remove executives and nationalize the banks. Bring these fuckers to heel.
1. Extradite Bush, Cheney, & Co. to the Hague. Find guilty of war crimes. Hang until dead.