American Samizdat

Saturday, September 01, 2007. *
Where do you stand?
Recently, I have been engaged in a multithreaded conversation with Trevor Blake in which I have been asking him some rather pointed questions regarding the nature of his political philosophy. I have indicated to him the ultimate implications of some of his statements. I have pointed out logical contradictions in certain things he has expressed. I have accused him of airing a racist view.* I didn't call him a racist at that time, but he is right in saying that I have made up my mind about him. I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

But I think we have ourselves a situation here.

Before I go on, I would like to open the question Trevor refused to answer to the rest of American Samizdat.
Do you support or oppose the federal government's enforcement, in the wake of the Civil Rights movement and the Brown vs. Board of Education decision, of involuntary desegregation in communities throughout the United States?
My answer is in the comments.

*I still intend to continue the "Noble Savage" part of our conversation, but have been waiting for Anthropik Network, my primary source, to resolve its bandwidth problems.
posted by Anonymous at 6:28 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License