American Samizdat

Monday, December 04, 2006. *
This chart shows some politician's contribution to bloggers.

No 1. is - surprise! - a diarist on DKos, who received 115 000 dollars from Brown and 65 000 dollars from Warner. Warner has been a terrific Governor for Virginia... and so on.

Not bad, heh, for writing rubbish? I think I'll give up my first novel and find a ghostwriter in the US, anyone? Some in the blogsphere have no problem with it, with the one exception that there should be full disclosure. And they are certainly entitled to that opinion; I respect that, even as I disagree. However, I can't help but wonder if this doesn't fuel the naysayers and would be censors of the internet and further, give them ample amunition to scream and turn this into a blackeye for the blogsphere as a whole.

p.s. watch this blow up big time in the next few days...
posted by Uncle $cam at 3:33 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License