American Samizdat

Sunday, November 05, 2006. *
I advocate the decriminalization of drug use among adults and sex work among adults. I don't care whether or not Pastor Haggard used drugs or bought sex. I think it is generally wrong to 'out' people who use drugs or buy sex or have same-sex relations. I also try to be forgiving for people who change their minds - in the past I've advocated things that I am against now, and I'm sure that in the future I'll change my mind again.

But I'm not a big fan of lying, or of advocating privileges for oneself while advocating others be denied that privilege. And so, Pastor Haggard, I laugh at your current misfortune and shame. My advice to you is to confess your religion is mean-spirited and false, go have whatever kind of sex you want with whatever consenting adult you prefer and get on with living the only life you will ever have. What you need to be embarrassed about is lying and theism, not sex with men.

For now, HA HA HA!
posted by Trevor Blake at 1:31 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License