American Samizdat

Friday, July 21, 2006. *
Dear Aspiring Green Candidates for Ohio Governorship and Pennsylvania Senate Seat:

Please start posting video ads on YouTube so I can fully express my anger at the Democratic Party about their anointed pro life Senate candidate. (I can vote for pro choice Rendell in good conscience.) Its cheap to do and gives you a weapon that you never had before: A kind of television. The Revolution Might Not be Televised, but there's an excellent chance that it could be streamed. I'm supporting Rendell but if I can avoid a vote for Bob Casey without thinking it might be thrown away (you have to reach 60 percent name recognition among likely dem voters and 20 percent should be willing to vote for you by October) that would be nice. One more thing: Please make ads that are better than this. If you're looking for a director ask Kurt Nimmo, who does work like this. Or I could even take a shot at it. Just send audio and mpeg tapes to this address.

Philip Shropshire
www.threeriversonline.com
posted by Philip Shropshire at 2:38 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License