American Samizdat

Tuesday, May 16, 2006. *
This song reflects my thoughts on the oil industry. Of course, since my car has been stolen for the second time in three years I don't have to worry as much about that. Now, my friendly insurance company tells me that I have to prove when my car was stolen. Otherwise, they won't honor my comprehensive policy. So I guess this song applies to them to. (What a racket: I have to pay insurance in Pennsylvania or lose my driver's license for three months, which has happened, but they're not compelled to act in good faith..For the record: sometimes I really really hate living in the United States. Everyday I get to feel a different industry raping me...)



And this also reflects my views on the President's speech:


And after being raped by both Big insurance and Big oil, not to mention being insulted by the President, I need to head to Vanessa Daou's sexy Donna Summerish erotic nightclub where I will enter the black, black forest:

posted by Philip Shropshire at 10:07 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License