American Samizdat

Friday, January 20, 2006. *
We Regret the Error
[Please note: a reader correctly pointed out yesterday that a website I had linked to supported a pro-violence organization: the PFLP. While I support the nonviolent struggle of Palestinians to stop the ever-encroaching religious fundamentalist settlements, I do not support violence. My fault for not being familiar with the PFLP or looking it up. I had assumed it was nonviolent when I read that the website mentioned gave money to "radio stations and graphics workshops." While I strongly oppose violence, I rigorously support radio stations and graphics workshops and all enablers of free speech and discussion. Apologies for not doing my homework.]

. . . anyone have any recommendations for new Progressive Blog of the week?
posted by Dr. Menlo at 12:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License