American Samizdat

Monday, December 12, 2005. *


"'I feel like I'm getting really good advice from very capable people, and that people from all walks of life have informed me and informed those who advise me. And I feel very comfortable that I'm very aware of what's going on,' Bush said.








"'I'm very aware of what's in the news. I'm aware because I see clips. I see summaries,' he said. Bush added that staffers also brief him daily on what's brewing on domestic and international issues.

"'Frankly, it is probably part of my own fault for needling people, but it's a myth to think I don't know what's going on,' Bush said. 'And it's a myth to think that I'm not aware that there (are) opinions that don't agree with mine. Because I'm fully aware of that.'"









posted by mr damon at 10:41 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License