American Samizdat

Tuesday, August 16, 2005. *
Evil, Evil Starbucks
"My only regret about being gay is that I repressed it so long. I surrendered my youth to the people I feared when I could have been out there loving someone. Don't make that mistake yourself. Life's too damn short." - Armistead Maupin, author of the Tales of the City.

The above is quote #43 on a series of paper cups from Starbucks. You can see the cup here, at the Web site for Concerned Women for America. The CWA offers its support for Starbucks and all businesses that are 'open and affirming to all Americans.'

Just kidding - actually, the CWA says an invisible monster that lives in the sky told them drinking coffee from the wrong paper cup makes you get the gay.
posted by Trevor Blake at 7:57 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License