American Samizdat

Monday, August 15, 2005. *
I spent this past weekend at Camp Casey in Crawford Texas, and am still processing the experience. I jumped in my car Friday afternoon with a tent, a cooler, and a backpack of clothes and drove four hours, arriving in Crawford around 7:30 p.m. I stopped at the Peace House first and received a warm welcome and an invitation to join them for the weekend. I asked if it was possible to get to Camp Casey and stay there for the weekend. That's where I felt I needed to be. They gave me directions and someone needed a ride back out there. I was glad to have the company and the two of us took off, arriving at CC just before dark...

http://winds.typepad.com/life/2005/08/camp_casey.html
posted by rays at 9:03 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License