American Samizdat

Thursday, February 10, 2005. *
Shlonkom Bakazay?

Under the auspices of Men's Night Out at the Porter Memorial Baptist Church. The US Military was there in full cult recruitment mode. Very Creepy Stuff here.

... they had guys wearing the traditional US uniforms over time walk out in order while scenes from a Jesus movie I cant recall played. I was never aware of voodoo style witch doctors, or Indiana Jones being members of our military (far left and second from right respectively in the first pic). I think it’s kinda funny that unless I’m wrong that fellow on the far left of the second pic is wearing a confederate uniform. I know it’s ridiculously bad taste but yes, that really is Jesus on the cross in the first picture…in behind our troops. When the final modern troop stepped out too the front and center he thrust his rifle one handed into the air to shouts of approval, the Jesus footage was still playing, and at that particular point even my dad was uncomfortable.
posted by platts42 at 7:52 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License