American Samizdat

Monday, November 22, 2004. *
The Orifice is Open!
an invitation for conspiracy
This is the new project I've been working on, and I do mean work!
The Orifice of Homelandabsurdity

for simplicity you can go directly to the Topics page,
or directly to the
Web Links which doubles as a Consumer Resource page.

Based on Dave Pollard's Eight Fronts of Resistance, I'm hoping it can turn into an orifice of action. I have a good start to a collection of Consumer Resources but I need your help! If you sign up as a member you will be able to submit articles and links related to the topics, otherwise you will still be able to access the resources and comment.
Adding related links of interest in the comments is welcome for the time being until the site grows too much for me to keep up.

Whenever a member writes an especially good blog post relating to any of the topics and believes it has educational value or is a desired plan of action, I urge you to also submit it as news here. or from the 'submit news' link in the main menu. It will then be categorized under the desired topic for easy access.

I hope this can become an easy way to streamline information, provide some collaborative direction and be of service to those who want to walk the walk of Marketing Coolness, something the left has been losing that we need to get back.
posted by Cyndy at 1:10 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License