American Samizdat

Wednesday, September 15, 2004. *
I Love Mail Like This:
From "Jim V" (jcven@hotsheet.com):
I cannot resist commenting on a 'blog' page of your creation... one titled :
D r. M e n l o presents:

My main comment is that unless a person is on drugs, your blog makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. As I scanned through the pages... and I stress 'scanned', I found no redeeming value to your rants and raves. To me your page bears testimony that you obviously are a communist, and a Godless anarchist... believe me it shows... You must be a sad pathetic person, unloved and misunderstood to feel that you need to express yourself like you do.... Take a piece of advice, grow up... I pity your parents

J
posted by Dr. Menlo at 3:12 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License