American Samizdat

Saturday, July 05, 2003. *
Dennis Miller is probably already at the feet of Rove: "Massuh, please tell me now how I'm a gonna go about responding to this man, suh? This Mailer man, suh? I mean, I got all the references up hee-ah [motions to head], but in what context shall I array them, suh? I mean, uh, what tack to take?"

"Hm," sez Rove. "Well now, we'll have to attack him, of course. Attack him personally. Make jokes about how you'd rather read a thousand page tome on his geriatric sex life, that sort of thing. And tell him if that doesn't work, you'll set Gloria Steinem on his ass. 'Now that the fish finally decided she needed a bicycle, she soon found out that she needed more than one to make up for all that lost time.'"

Miller is on his back, giggling hysterically. "It makes fun of Mailer and those nutty feminists all at the same time--oh, brilliant, suh. I'll fit a reference to some obscure philosopher in there somewhere, suh."

"Ok, now, funnyman," Rove sez, taking the cigar out of his mouth and giving it an elongated eyeful. "Time for another historical White House re-enactment . . . "

posted by Dr. Menlo at 8:57 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License