American Samizdat

Wednesday, May 07, 2003. *
Okay Phil, with the Leiberman proviso and since Kucinich probably won't be a choice and since Utah is still Utah Dean or Edwards are certainly better than what's his name. I'll vote for the good guys. You've called and raised and since this game is for our country, I'll have to raise you one more time. My latest crusade cause is Ending Corporate Rule which is probably more important than any single issue facing us today. So I call your Center for Voting & Democracy and raise you an "End Corporate Rule" Reclaim Democracy!, but until all our dreams come true and if you believe, dreams do come true I'll vote for the Democratic choice (no Lieberman) in 2004 and save my protest votes for later.

endcorporaterule.gif

posted by Norm at 9:51 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License