American Samizdat

Saturday, April 19, 2003. *
(A Disembodied Voice Speaks to a Burning Bush)





"The Conversion of St. George" by Caravaggio and Daintily Dirty

A choir of angels sings Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! (and then to the tune of the Who’s My Generation) Talking about my Revelation! People try to put us down, just because we Mow them Down…Talking about My Revelation (and back to Halleleujah Halleleujah!)


Bush: I’m blind! I’m blind! Once I could see! Now, I’m blind! Help! Help!

Fleischer: Oh sorry, Mr. President! Let me remove these 7 lamp posts!

(Fleischer exits with lamp posts; Bush rubs his eyes as one mysterious light source still shines on him. An eerie Disembodied Voice speaks from somewhere)

more
posted by rays at 2:37 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License