American Samizdat

Sunday, July 07, 2002. *
First of all, let me say that my pseudonym is for literary fun . . . and my real name has been published on my blog as well as on Craig Jensen's (BookNotes). If you want to be a good sleuth, you can trace my actual identity back on the net to the first blog ever--links.net, which claims that the comedy newspaper I created at Georgetown--the Georgetown Gonzo--is the first comedy rag ever to be put on the internet.

Second, I don't take kindly to those who threaten lawsuit over information which is publicly available--that is, Dr. Weevil's real name--which is Michael Hendry.

Now, Blair may not found out, Weevil--but I will.

I'm calling your bluff.

Sue me.

posted by Dr. Menlo at 3:04 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License