American Samizdat

Saturday, February 23, 2002. *
Kirsten, please note I didn't refer to you personally when I said 'have a problem? . . . get science, etc.'--this was to any wayward readers who wandered over here from Ken Layne or something. Kirsten Anderson is--to all you in the world who weren't aware--one of the coolest underground art figures in Seattle, and deals routinely with the likes of Dan Clowes, Chris Ware (heard last nite on "This American Life"--very funny) and Mark Ryden, among many more. I am also very honored that she has agreed to move her blog over to my domain: viva Thumbmonkey!

Kirsten, you rock, and please accept my deepest apologies if you thought my acid was directed at you--it wasn't.

posted by Dr. Menlo at 4:23 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License