American Samizdat

Saturday, February 09, 2002. *
How To Marry a High-Quality Woman -- I hope this is a send-up to lampoon the Aryan ethic, but unfortunately I think it's a for-real Neonazi guide to propagating the master race by finding true love, romance and domination over your Nazi dream goddess. For example:
'State Openly that You Want to Be a Patriarch. Say things like, "I want to have at least four kids, and I want my wife to stay home while they're young," or "I'm looking for a High-Grade Woman to have my kids, none of this messing around stuff; I don't play the dating game." Say it simply and definitely, in a way that closes the door to questions. If a feminazi starts yelling, who cares. Extremely good-looking men actually have a disadvantage dating high-quality women because they're assumed to be promiscuous or carrying a disease. She's seen the Jew values on TeeVee and the phony "sexual double standard" myth is burned into her head, so it's only reasonable of her to be suspicious of you.' [via the null device]
Full of a pitiful and horrifying blend of xenophobia, grandiosity and whining inferiority complex.
posted by Anonymous at 10:22 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License