American Samizdat

Saturday, September 04, 2010. *

Former Sergeant Jose Adames, US Marine Corps Recon, Stinger Gunner, 1st Platoon, Alpha Company, veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, Brooklyn, NY, February 2009


I am terrified of trucks, garbage trucks in particular, and it has to do with the fact that New York has so many potholes. When they hit one they make this deep echoing sound that sounds similar to a mortar exploding. I see a dump truck rolling down the street and I just try to go to the other end as fast as possible. I black out, not in a bad way. I just tune out. Everything gets dark and these images keep fluttering through my mind of the night we got hit. It just replays in my mind.

posted by riley dog at 6:52 PM
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
American war criminal robots can go and fuck themselves.
It is they that make all of the murder possible.
6:28 AM  
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License