American Samizdat

Sunday, October 15, 2006. *
It is difficult to know what the public thinks when they watch the major media networks. My mother is a devotee of the CBS evening news that was anchored by Dan Rather. I do not know who anchors the program now. If my mother does not hear about something on the CBS evening news, she does not believe it. On the other hand, I get none of my news from the televised media, because I know they are not telling us the truth either by content or by omission. When I discuss the issues with my mother she is often incredulous about what I tell her, doubting my authenticity. Like millions of other Americans, my mother fails to grasp the extent of the propaganda that is used to manipulate and misshape her views.



Also see, TELEVISION AND THE HIVE MIND

and

We are moving ever closer to the era of mind control
"The military interest in new brain-scanning technology is beginning to show a sinister side."

posted by Uncle $cam at 11:06 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment





Site Meter



Creative Commons License